Wednesday, May 21, 2008

why the heck?

trying to consolidate or at least organize my on-line life.

so many facets to it.

the store website, the store blog, LJ, facebook, linked-in, plus 3 to 4 more "professional" networking sites ...

A couple of weeks ago i created a tumblog because I thought it would be an easy platform to use to capture things I wanted to share that were kind of off-topic for my store blog, but didn't need the privacy of LJ. And while I like the easy, light feel of tumblr and its interface ... it's felt burdensome to have yet another site to manage.

so, since i've found the blogger interface manageable, and i've been groovin' on how well integrated a lot of the [free!] google services and products are ... well ... I thought I would try the "in between" blog here -- instead of tumblr.

Hence here I am again ...

No comments: